We used one for rhyming that you can check out in the Three Little Pigs post!
Here's how they are made:
1. Fold construction paper in 1/2.
2. Cut two slits about 1 1/2-2 inches apart on the folded edge of the paper.
3. Fold the flap in on itself.
4. Cut as many of these as you have pages in your book
5. Glue the pages back to back.
6. To create a cover, take one uncut piece of construction paper.
7. Glue it to the first and last page of the pop up book.
8. You're ready to go!!
How would you use pop-up books in class?
Comments make me POP with joy!!
Don't forget to check out our giveaway! We choose a winner on Saturday!