Saturday, July 16, 2011

Letters In My Name Lapbook



I recently discovered lapbooks, and I am hooked!



 I saw a tri-fold section on a lapbook on Beach Monkeys blog that had her son matching the letters in his name.  I decided to take that section and make a little twist on it.   I like the idea of James matching the letters in his name, but I knew that sometimes the fonts of certain letters throw him off.





I printed his name in three different fonts and put stickers on the backs to keep them organized.  Then I used clear contact paper to 'laminate' the pieces.






I printed off little pockets from lapbooklessons.com and put the same stickers on the pockets.




Now, I can have James practice his name with different fonts, play matching games or memory with the different font letters.

I have room to put more letters or an organizer under the pockets.

How would you extend this?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...