Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rockin' Resources Linky Party

Hello Y'all!  


I'm linking up with Kelley, from Teacher Idea Factory and Rachelle, from Life is Sweet...In Kindergarten. They are having linky parties to show off the top 5 resources we have that we cannot do without.




One
Colored Masking Tape


I use this stuff for everything!!  We mark off workstation areas, X's for waiting in line at my table, making shapes, and so much more!!


Two
My Pandora App on my iPhone




I plug that baby into my SmartBoard and choose a station that fits our mood.  We're always playing background music.  I've got Nature sounds, Classical, and even Disney for when we feel like dancing around!  There are so many channel options for our every need!


Three
Pinterest








You know it!  You love it!  Anything and everything you could possible want to find to enhance lessons you can find on Pinterest!




Four
Popcycle Sticks and Clothespins




I use both of these for games and classroom management all year long!


Five
Blank Label Stickers




My dad got a HUMONGOUS roll of these when a store was going out of business, and I honestly don't know what I'll do when I run out.  Buy some more, I guess.  I use them to label everything from book baskets to folders and everything in between!
    

2 comments:

  1. I love colored masking tape too!! Thanks for commenting on my blog...and for the smartboard game links. I am a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for swinging by! Don't you just love the smart board?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...